Resolving Risks in Document and E-Signature Security
Cirius recently partnered with Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) to produce a webinar on document and e-signature security. You can view the archived version at any time.
According to EMA research:
- 97 percent of organizations cite that file sharing brings a high risk for information loss.
- 75 percent of organizations believe they are currently at risk for data loss.
Combining private data with collaboration looks like a recipe for high anxiety, right? Yet despite this unease, the interactive, instantaneous nature of today’s business necessitates that users share documents with co-workers, partners and customers electronically. Why wait hours or even days to receive critical information when you can get it in seconds via email? Privacy concerns aside, no organization wants to move at a snail’s pace while its competitors race ahead.
Accordingly, the demand to receive “click to acknowledge” authorizations and obtain e-signatures on documents has led many organizations to compromise on document security, settling for marginal or non-secure e-signature solutions in order to maintain workflow. In some cases, even mainstream e-signature solutions are thought to be secure, but put data security and signature authority at significant risk. Meanwhile, fully secure, authenticated e-signature/digital signature solutions have been viewed as too costly or complicated to use.
However, as cloud-based technologies have evolved, so have secure e-signature technologies. It’s important for enterprises, government organizations, and SMBs to investigate all the options available to them by asking:
- How can I ensure document security without impeding productivity or adding complexity to the process?
- Why is it important to authenticate users every time they e-sign and send a document?
- Can my e-signed files be encrypted and user-authenticated signatures easily be used within my inbox?
- What are the consequences for not fully securing e-signed documents in transit and in storage?
Want answers to these questions along with tangible solutions for the e-signature security/workflow dilemma? Then check out Securing the New Digital Enterprise: Trackable, Controlled, and Authorized (Resolving Risks in Document and E-Signature Security). Presented by David Monahan, Research Director, EMA, and Kevin Froese, VP of Global Sales, Cirius, it will give you all the insight you need on how to secure your organization and stay compliant while taking advantage of the productive benefits of e-signatures. View the archived webinar here.